Boot Camp Program for knee osteoarthritis (OA)
Why Learn the Boot Camp Program for knee OA?
- Acquire the knowledge, skills, and self-confidence to help your clients/patients successfully manage pain and functional limitations due to knee OA
- An evidence-based program that can improve client/patient outcomes in the short and long term and reduce flare-ups
- Provides structure to an often-complex problem with step-by-step instruction on how to deliver the 6-week program
- Detail training on specific manual therapy techniques, exercises, and self-management strategies
- Background information on knee osteoarthritis and the Boot Camp Program
- How to use the workbook and implementation guide
- Training on the treatment protocol and manual therapy techniques
- Instruction on specific exercises and self-management strategies
- Digital workbook
- Step-by-step Implementation Guide
Highly recommend ordering hardcopies of the workbooks (bundle of 5) to distribute to your patients/clients. The workbooks are essential when implementing the program with patients/clients.