Boot Camp Program for Persistent Low Back Pain (PLBP)
Why Learn How to Implement the Boot Camp Program for PLBP?
- Acquire the knowledge, skill and self-confidence to help your clients/patients manage PLBP for the rest of their lives
- An evidence-based program that can improve client/patient outcomes in the short and long term
- Provides structure to an often-complex problem with step-by-step instruction on how to deliver the 6-week program
- Detail training on specific manual therapy techniques, exercises and self-management strategies
- About spinemobility
- Back Pain: Dr Carlo Ammendolia Full Interview
- Background information on PLBP and the Boot Camp Program
- How to use the workbook and implementation guide
- Training on the treatment protocol and manual therapy techniques
- Instruction on specific exercises and self-management strategies
How to use the Spinemobility Bolster
- Digital workbook
- Step-by-step Implementation Guide
Highly recommend ordering hardcopies of the workbooks (bundles of 5) to distribute to your patients/clients. The workbooks are essential when implementing the program with patients/clients.